It is already known which creatures will receive themed hours in November.
November has started, so it’s time to announce the new attractions that will go to players over the coming weeks. Pokemon GO developers have already announced a few things, so players know who will be the protagonist of November’s Community Day or which creature will be received for Research Breakthrough.
It is also known that in November there will be another classic Community Day, which will launch in a few days.
Spotlight Hours are also worth a look, as many as 5 such hours fall in the current month. What Pokémon will be featured each Tuesday? As always, the creatures will bring specific bonuses with them.
Which Pokémon will appear in November’s Spotlight Hours?
As in previous months, Spotlight Hours will be held every Tuesday in November. As many as 5 such hours are scheduled for the eleventh month of 2022.
From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time, the following Pokémon will be featured during these dates in September:
- November 1, 2022 – Duskull will get its own hour, and double the amount of Stardust will be awarded for catching creatures.
- November 8, 2022 – Croagunk will be the main character. Players will receive twice as many experience points for evolving Pokemon.
- November 15, 2022 – Spotlight Hour will be associated with Porygon, and double the number of candy will be gained for catching Pokémon.
- November 22, 2022 – Petilil will get its own hour, and double the number of candies will be given for transferring creatures.
- November 29, 2022 – the hero of the last themed hour will be Hoothoot. For evolving creatures, each player will get double the amount of experience.