Epic is once again giving players the opportunity to get free items. It is now known that they will not include a free skin.
The main thing to know – this is generally aimed at people who have “inactive friends”. Some will do it, of course, with their alternative accounts, but it will be quite difficult as standard.
An eligible returning/new player is anyone who has played less than 2 hours of Fortnite in the 30 days leading up to Chapter 3 Season 4. An active player is anyone who has played more than 2 hours of Fortnite in the 30 days leading up to Chapter 3 Season 4. Reboot Rally runs from September 19 at 9 AM ET to October 3, 2022, at 9 AM ET. Learn how it works below!
- Whether you’re an active player or a returning/new player, open the friends tab in the Lobby Sidebar to see the Reboot Rally section.
- If you’re an active player, you’ll see returning/new friends you can party up with to complete Reboot Rally Quests and Bonus Goals. If you’re a returning/new player, you’ll see active friends and fellow returning/new friends you can party up with to complete the Quests and Bonus Goals.
Instead of partying up right away, you can also “rally” your friends, meaning you’ll be presented a QR code for fn.gg/rebootrally. Share this webpage with your friends so they can learn more about Reboot Rally!
- Party up with one, two, or three friends (or more friends if the mode supports it) so you can complete Reboot Rally Quests and Bonus Goals together. These Quests and Bonus Goals are findable on the “Quests” page. Quests and Bonus Goals don’t need to be completed with the same friend(s), so feel free to mix and match which eligible friend(s) you party up with.
- As you complete the Reboot Rally Quests and Bonus Goals together, you and your participating friend(s) will earn points. Collect points to earn in-game rewards! You can keep track of your points and the rewards you can earn on the “Quests” page.
Collect points from Reboot Rally Quests and Bonus Goals to earn cool (or rather, hot) rewards:
- 50 points: Barb-B-Q Emoticon
- 100 points: Freshly Forged Wrap
- 150 points: Red Hot Revenge Pickaxe
- 200 points: Fiery Descent Glider
The rewards, of course, are not reserved just for this action. Epic notes that they can show up in the store normally afterwards.