The creators informed about the latest event in Pokemon GO. What will be in the game this time?
As announced, a new event called Dragonspiral Descent is coming to the game. The fact that such an event will appear in early December has already been mentioned in another article. However, Niantic did not want to reveal what exactly it will all be. Today it is known that the creators have prepared something interesting for players because among the attractions you can find a completely new creature – the dragon from Generation V.
Dragonspiral Descent in Pokemon GO
The event will start on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, and will last until Sunday, December 12, 2021.
On this occasion, the following attractions are planned:
- Druddigon will debut in Pokemon GO. Anyone who is lucky will find the shiny version.
- A collector’s challenge will appear in the game. After completing it, you will receive 1000 XP, 3000 Stardust, and the possibility to catch Druddigon.
- The following creatures will appear in the wild: Vulpix, Seel, Dratini, Mareep, Sneasel, Trapinch, Blitzle, and Darumaka. Anyone who is lucky will come across Dragonair, Vibrava, and Deino.
- Themed Pokémon will appear during the raids.
- 1-star raids: Tynamo, Litwick, Cubchoo, Golett and Deino
- 3-star raids: Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Dragonite, and Druddigon
- 5-Star raids: Reshiram and Zekrom
- Mega Raid: Mega Steelix
- Event Field Research will be available, from which you will be able to receive the following Pokemon: Dratini, Sneasel, and, much less often, Druddigon and Deino.
- For the duration of the event, a disposable box for 175 PokeCoins will be available in the in-game store, which will include 3 Remote Raid Passes.
Druddigon and its shiny version:
Druddigon is a dragon-type Pokémon and was introduced in Generation V. It appears to be based on a redheaded agama. Its appearance and ability to immobilize in cold weather resemble gargoyles that turn to stone under certain conditions.