The types of characters that can get esports skins.
League of Legends esports is known all over the world and has grown rapidly in recent years. The first championship took place quite a long time ago, and thus – the early editions of the team skins were quite simple. From year to year, the skins have become more refined, expanded, and varied. As the quality grew, the team’s cosmetic accessories were gaining more and more attention among the community. Today, a lot of people sincerely like skins referring to their favorite teams.
So it’s no surprise that many players wonder who will get the new esports team skin this time around. It is worth recalling that last year DAMWON Gaming won the World Cup and it was they who decided that Kennen, Nidalee, Twisted Fate, Jhin, and Leona will receive skins with their name.
Skins of esports teams from Worlds 2021
The 2021 League of Legends World Cup is currently underway. Thousands of players watch their favorite teams struggle. Although we still have to wait for the grand finale, fans are wondering who will win this year, and thus – whose team skins the LoL heroes will receive.
At the moment, there are different types that have a chance to get these skins. Some champions are repeated many times, but there are also those who only appear in specific teams.
Champions that might receive Cloud9 team skins:
- top – Gnar, Camille, Jax, Jayce, Graves, Kennen, Wukong,
- jungle – Xin, Qiyana, Lee Sin, Lillia, Graves,
- mid – Ryze, TF, Sylas, Irelia, LeBlanc,
- bot – Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Trist, Kai’Sa,
- support – Leona, Yuumi, Rakan, Alistar.
Champions that might receive T1 team skins:
- top – Graves, Jayce, Kennen,
- jungle – Poppy, Talon, Xin Zhao, Jarvan IV, Qiyana,
- mid – TF, Azir, Zoe, Orianna,
- bot – Aphelios, Jhin, Ziggs,
- support – Lulu, Yuumi, Shen, Thresh.
Champions that might receive Royal Never Give Up team skins:
- top – Kennen, Syndra, Lucian, Gragas, Camille, Gwen,
- jungle – Jarvan IV, Lee Sin, Viego, Xin Zhao,
- mid – TF, LeBlanc, Galio,
- bot – Miss Fortune, Kai’Sa, Ziggs, Aphelios,
- support – Rell, Sett, Naut, Braum.
Champions that might receive Edward Gaming team skins:
- top – Graves, Jayce,
- jungle – Lee Sin, Talon, Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao,
- mid – LeBlanc, Sylas, Lissandra, TF, Ryze, Syndra,
- bot – Miss Fortune, Kai’Sa, Jhin, Ezreal, Aphelios,
- support – Naut, Leona, Braum, Yuumi, Rakan, Lulu.
Champions that might receive Gen G team skins:
- top – Renekton, Graves, Kennen, Camille, Irelia,
- jungle – Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, Trundle, Taliyah, Jarvan IV, Olaf,
- mid – Zoe, Azir, Syndra, Sylas, Yone,
- bot – Miss Fortune, Aphelios, Kalista,
- support – Leona, Yuumi, Naut, Amumu, Rakan, Lulu Top sub – Camille, Graves, Irelia
Champions that might receive Hanwha team skins:
- top – Camille, Renekton, Aatrox, Jarvan IV, Kennen,
- jungle – Viego, Lee Sin, Jarvan IV,
- mid – Sylas, TF, Yasuo, Azir, LeBlanc,
- bot – Aphelios, Draven, Ezreal, Kai’Sa,
- support – Thresh, Leona, Pyke, Rakan, Gragas.
- ALSO – Chibi heroes will go to LoL – an addition similar to Little Legends, but much more expensive than champions
Champions that might receive MAD Lions team skins:
- top – Gnar, Gwen, Jax, Wukong, Irelia, Kennen,
- jungle – Qiyana, Viego, Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Poppy, Lee Sin,
- mid – LeBlanc, TF, Ryze, Orianna, Azir, Sylas, Viktor,
- bot – Lucian, Aphelios, Miss Fortune, Ezreal,
- support – Rakan, Nami, Rell, Yuumi, Leona, Thresh.
Champions that might receive DAMWON Gaming team skins:
- top – Graves, Jax, Jayce, Lucian,
- jungle – Trundle, Talon, Xin Zhao, Poppy, Qiyana, Lee Sin,
- mid – TF, LeBlanc, Ryze, Kassadin,
- bot – Miss Fortune, Aphelios, Draven, Jhin,
- support – Yuumi, Leona, Rell, Thresh, Shen, Lulu.