The developers of Pokemon GO have announced a new event that will launch in a few days.
The official Pokemon GO website announced that the next event will be Crackling Voltage. On this occasion, a lot of interesting attractions will come to the game. In addition, two shiny versions will debut – Helioptile and Tapu Koko.
Of course, that’s not all. The event is linked to a smaller event that involves Team GO Rocket. What is worth knowing about it?
Crackling Voltage in Pokemon GO
The event will begin on Friday, January 27, 2023, and run through Sunday, February 5, 2023.
Things are about to get electric with the Crackling Voltage event! Electric-type Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild, and Trainers can look forward to the Legendary Pokémon Tapu Koko, a guardian deity of the Alola region, returning in Five-Star raids. Also, for the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Helioptile and Shiny Tapu Koko—if you’re lucky!
We have also received reports that Team GO Rocket might try to spark some trouble with new Shadow Pokémon soon. Stay alert, Trainers!
On this occasion, the following attractions will be provided:
- The following Pokémon will appear more often in the wild: Ekans, Magnemite, Grimer, Electrike, Stunky, Blitzle, Ferroseed, Helioptile, Grubbin.
- Anyone who is lucky will get Beldum and Dedenne.
- In addition, for the first time in Pokemon GO, it will be possible to meet Shiny Helioptile.
- The event will feature event opponents in raids:
- 1-star raids Alolan Grimer. Shinx, Bronzor, Klink, Helioptile,
- 3-star raids: Venomoth, Galarian Weezing, Jolteon, Mawile,
- 5-star raids: Tapu Koko, Registeel,
- Mega Raids: Mega Gengar, Mega Aerodactyl.
- A Helioptile appearing in these raids will have a better chance of being shiny than a Helioptile met in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will hatch from 7km eggs: Alolan Sandshrew, Skarmory, Blitzle, Stunfisk, Galarian Stunfisk, Helioptile, Dedenne.
- After completing Field Research tasks, the following Pokemon will be encountered: Voltorb, Hisuian Voltorb, Plusle, Minun, Emolga, Helioptile.
ALSO – Pokemon GO players complain that “junk” is being hatched from eggs. Does the system need an overhaul?
Team GO Rocket’s takeover
The event will begin on Wednesday, February 1, and run through Sunday, February 5, 2023.
Save Shadow Registeel!
Giovanni’s iron will is strong as ever, and this time his plot includes using Shadow Registeel! A new Special Research story will be available at the beginning of this event. Progress through it to receive a Super Rocket Radar and chase down Giovanni!
The Special Research will be available to claim until the end of Season 9: Mythical Wishes on March 1, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Bonuses during the event
- Team GO Rocket balloons will appear more frequently near PokeStops.
- It will be possible to use Charged TM to unleash Shadow Pokemon’s Charged Frustration attack.
Team GO Rocket Grunts—as well as their leaders Sierra, Cliff, and Arlo—are using different Shadow Pokémon. Help Spark, Blanche, and Candela overcome their adversaries and rescue the Shadow Pokémon!
In addition, Team GO Rocket has also turned the following Pokémon into Shadow Pokémon. Defeat Team GO Rocket Grunts to save them!
- and more.
ALSO – The announcement of Community Day in February in Pokemon GO. All that is known about it
The following Pokémon will hatch from 12K eggs:
- Larvitar, Absol, Skorupi, Sandile, Scraggy, Pawniard, Vullaby, Deino, Pancham, Skrelp, Salandit.
Trainers can earn 12-kilometer eggs by beating GO Rocket team leaders.