Pokemon GO developers have revealed who will be the protagonist of Community Day in February.
It has been revealed who Community Day will be associated with next month. It turns out that it will be a creature of the Flying and Dragon types from Generation VI, which comes from the Kalos region.
When exactly will Community Day in February take place and what activities are planned for the day?
Noibat Community Day in Pokemon GO
Next month’s Community Day will be held on Sunday, February 5, 2023, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
The following activities are planned for the occasion:
- Noibat will appear more often in the wild. Anyone who is lucky will get a shiny version.
- Evolving a Noibat during the event or up to five hours afterwards will give a Noivern familiar with the Boomburst charged attack.
- The event’s Special Research – Abundant Noise – will be available.
- The following bonuses will be active during the event:
- 3 x Stardust for catching a Pokémon.
- 2 x Candy for catching a Pokemon.
- 2 x chance for trainers at level 31 and above to receive Candy XL for catching a Pokemon.
- Lure Module activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will work for three hours.
- Surprises will appear after the photo is taken.
- One additional special trade will be available – a total of two trades per day.
- Trades made during the event and up to five hours afterwards will cost 50% less Stardust.
The appearance of Noibat, its evolutions, and comparison with shiny versions:
Bonus raids after the Community Day event
The bonus raids will be held from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm local time on Sunday, February 5, 2023.
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on special four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Noibat to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Noibat will appear in four-star raids!
You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these Raid Battles.
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Noibat, additional Noibat will appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!*
Noibat that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during February Community Day’s three-hour event period.