According to the latest leaks, the update marked as 1.5 is to be a kind of soft restart of the entire game.
On 4chan, there is very interesting information about Cyberpunk 2077. Of course, this should not be treated as something confirmed. At this point, it’s a leak that doesn’t need to be true.
In fact, however, information disclosed as part of this leak spreads very quickly. Among other things, because there are some really interesting things, such as the fact that Cyberpunk would change its name.
New leaks about Cyberpunk 2077
The leak itself was arranged in sub-points. At first, we learn that update 1.5 will be treated as a “soft relaunch” of the game, and the production itself is to be called “Cyberpunk 2077: Samurai Edition”. What’s next?
- In February, there will be a stream that will reveal the Cyberpunk anime and the first real expansion.
- New items to be expected are hairdressing salons, garage, improved AI, rebalance of items.
- The new expansion will be set in Pacifica.
- “Combat Zone” will appear in the game.
- Four factions will fight for influence in the zones:
- Boson – psychopathic clowns,
- A gang named after Slaughterhouse.
- The zones are to be inspired by the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Does it all make sense? On the one hand, re-releasing Cyberpunk and refreshing it absolutely does. On the other hand, if the game was made for several years and it could not be finished, could this be done in several months?
We’ve known about “anime” for two years. New products in the form of hairdressing salons etc. – all this had been appearing before. Only the information about the extension sounds new, but it cannot be confirmed in any way.