A patch is being released to Valorant, marked as 3.12.
The new update is relatively small, does not contain major changes, and is limited to bug fixes and agent-specific key assignments. It is definitely nothing amazing.
Why is that so? Riot responds in a very convenient way:
Light one to close the year so you can go home and be a family person.
But hey, Agent-specific keybinds are finally here. We did say Episode 3, didn’t we?
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party