The second part of the Halloween event has started. What attractions will come to the game?
A Halloween-related event is currently underway in Pokemon GO. The event started on October 15th and will run until October 31st. The creators announced that the entire event will be divided into two parts. The first one is over and today the second stage of the event will begin.
Halloween in Pokemon GO – part two
The second part of the event will start on October 22 at 10:00 AM and will run until October 31, 2021.
New Pokemon debut
- Today, new creatures will debut in Pokemon GO:
- Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist
- The game will feature new mechanics related to the size of Pokemon. The following creatures will come in one of 4 sizes: small, average, large and super.
- A new Collector’s Challenge will be available where you will have to catch Pumpkaboo in different sizes.
- The following Pokemon will appear in the wild: Halloween Pikachu, Gastly, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Shuppet, Halloween Piplup, Purrloin, Phantump, Small, and Medium Pumpkaboo. Anyone who is lucky can meet Haunter, Yamaska, Litwicka, and Pumpkaboo in big and super size.
The return of Darkrai
The new part of the event also brings new opponents in raids. The following Pokémon will appear during the raids:
- 1-star raids: Murkrow, Yamask, Galarian Yamask, Phantump, średni Pumpkaboo.
- 3-star raids: Alolan Marowak, Banette, halloweenowy Drifblim, Lampent.
- 5-star raids: Darkrai.
- Mega Raid: Mega Absol.
As you can see, Darkrai, the mythical dark type Pokemon introduced in Generation IV, will return to the game on the occasion of the second part of the Halloween event. Darkrai is known to inhabit dreams and cause the victim to have endless nightmares. Anyone who is lucky will find its shiny version.
From October 22, the next stages of Special Research – Misunderstood Mischief will be available. This time you will be able to get a lot of candies for new creatures. In addition, one of the rewards will be Pikachu in a Halloween outfit.
Field Research – task list
- Transfer 5 Pokemon – Gastly, Shuppet or Duskull
- Catch 25 Ghost Pokémon – Galarian Yamask
- Win a raid- Galarian Yamask or Yamask,
- Spin PokeStops or Gyms 7 times – 1 x Rare Candy
- Catch 5 Ghost Pokémon – Halloween Pikachu or Halloween Piplup
- Make 3 Curved Throws – Spinarak
- Spin PokeStops or Gyms 3 times – Spinarak