It is already known which creatures will receive themed hours in May.
The end of April is approaching and in a few days, the next month of 2023 – May – will begin. This is the last month of the Rising Heroes season in Pokemon GO. As always, the developers have released the most important information related to what will appear in the title about the pocket creatures for the next weeks.
One of the highlights, of course, is the schedule of Spotlight Hours, which will take place every Tuesday in May and will offer various bonuses. There will be more hours in the coming month, as Spotlight Hour will take place as many as 5 times.
Which Pokémon will appear at Spotlight Hours in May?
Like last month, Spotlight Hours will be held every Tuesday in May. As many as five such hours are scheduled for the fifth month of 2023.
During the month of May, Pokemon Spotlight Hour will be held every Tuesday from 6:00 to 7:00 pm local time, and each week will offer a different creature and a special bonus!
The list of Tuesday’s Spotlight Hours is as follows:
- May 2, 2023 – Alolan Geodude will get its own hour, and twice as many experience points will be awarded for catching creatures.
- May 9, 2023 – Ponyta will be the main character. Players will receive twice as much candy for catching Pokemon.
ALSO – Is there too much emphasis on raids in Pokemon GO? Players would like to see events become more elaborate and diverse
- May 16, 2023 – Spotlight Hour will be associated with Bellsprout, and twice as much candy will be gained for transferring Pokemon.
- May 23, 2023 – Scorupi will get its own hour, and twice as many experience points will be awarded for evolving creatures.
- May 30, 2023 – The hero of the last themed hour will be Houndour. For catching creatures, each player will get double the number of Stardust.