It is already known which creatures will receive themed hours in August.
The next month – August is about to begin, so it’s time to reveal the attractions that will be available to Pokemon GO players in the second half of the holidays. The creators revealed who will be the hero of August Community Day. It is also known which Pokemon you will get for collecting daily stamps.
Time to bring up the topic of the next Spotlight Hours. In the eighth month of 2022, there will be 5 themed hours, each of which will offer a different interesting bonus. Who will be caught in large numbers this time?
Which Pokémon will be released in August as part of Spotlight Hours?
As in previous months, Spotlight Hours will be held every Tuesday in August. 5 such hours are planned for the eighth month of 2022.
In the month of August, Pokémon Spotlight Hour will take place every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time, and each will spotlight a different Pokémon and a special bonus!
The list of Tuesday’s Spotlight Hours is as follows:
- August 2, 2022 – Hisuian Voltorb gets his own hour and a player gets double Stardust for catching creatures.
- August 9, 2022 – Spotlight Hour will be associated with the female Nidoran, and catching Pokemon will reward you with double experience points.
ALSO – More creatures from the Hisui region will debut in Pokemon GO. What do you need to know?
- August 16, 2022 – Joltik will be the main character. For catching Pokemon, players will receive twice as much candy.
- August 23, 2022 – Spotlight Hour will be associated with the male Nidoran, and you will earn double the amount of candies for transferring Pokemon.
- August 30, 2022 – Pidove will be the protagonist of the last thematic hour. For the evolution of creatures, each player will get double the number of experience points.