The Fashion Week event returns to Pokemon GO, and with it, players will receive a new creature and access to completely new mechanics.
The creators announced the return of a famous fashion event. It will start soon. It is worth getting acquainted with the latest information, because as it turns out – Niantic has not only prepared the debut of another creature but also completely new mechanics.
Fashion Week in Pokemon GO
The event will start on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, and will run until Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
Furfrou, Pokemon Pudel, zadebiutuje w Pokemon GO podczas Tygodnia Mody – wraz z wieloma swoimi formami! Wypatrujcie różnych stylowo ubranych stworków pojawiających na wolności i podczas rajdów, a także nowych przedmiotów dla waszej postaci. Z okazji wydarzenia w sklepie odbędzie się pierwsza w swoim rodzaju wyprzedaż wybranych przedmiotów kosmetycznych!
On the occasion of the event, the following attractions are planned:
- Furfrou will be making its Pokémon GO debut! Some of its different forms will be available in certain regions around the world. Please reference the bottom of this post to learn how to use the new form-change mechanic.
- Natural Form: Available in the wild globally
- Matron Trim: Available as a form change globally
- Dandy Trim: Available as a form change globally
- Debutante Trim: Available as a form change in the Americas
- Diamond Trim: Available as a form change in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Star Trim: Available as a form change in the Asia-Pacific
- La Reine Trim: Available as a form change in France
- Kabuki Trim: Available as a form change in Japan
- Pharaoh Trim: Available as a Form change in Egypt
- Heart Trim: Stay tuned!
- Butterfree, Sneasel, and Blitzle will wear fashionable costumes for the first time. The costumed Pokémon that appeared during last year’s Fashion Week – such as Smoochum, Kirlia, Shinx, and Croagunk – will also return.
- The next part of Season of Mischief Special Research will be unlocked.
- Completing Special Research will give you an encounter with Meloetta. Anyone who received this Pokemon as part of GO Fest 2021 will get Meloetta candies.
- Fashionable trainers will appear at PokeStops with their Pokemon. It’s worth challenging them to collect valuable rewards.
- Timed Research will provide meetings with the event Pokemon.
- New event cosmetics will be available in the store.
- Certain cosmetic items will be discounted for a limited time.
- In addition to Furfrou, costumed Pokémon like Kirlia, Blitzle, and Croagunk will be appearing in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might also encounter Butterfree!
- Costumed Pokémon like Sneasel and Shinx will be appearing in one-star raids.
- Costumed Pokémon like Butterfree and Kirlia will be appearing in three-star raids.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 7 km Eggs: Alolan Meowth, Galarian Meowth, Smoochum in a fashionable costume, and Shinx in a fashionable costume.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Butterfree, Shiny Sneasel, Shiny Smoochum, Shiny Kirlia, Shiny Shinx, Shiny Croagunk, or Shiny Blitzle—all wearing fashionable costumes! You may encounter Shiny Blitzle without a costume after Fashion Week has concluded, but you won’t see Blitzle in the wild very often.
- After Fashion Week ends, Blitzle will not be seen frequently in the wild.
New form change mechanics
Furfrou’s debut in Pokemon GO also marks the arrival of a new feature that will allow some Pokemon to change forms.
Changing Furfrou from one form to any other will cost 25 candy and 10,000 Stardust.