We have already learned about Riot’s plans for the next update, marked as 12.1.
Patch 12.1 is primarily a big nerf of one of the summoner spells. There has been a lot of talk about teleport and it will actually be changed. The players will definitely feel the nerf and now a lot of people are arguing with each other whether these changes are needed.
Riot also revealed some changes for the character and, while the buffs are already fully known, we have to wait for the nerfs. The good thing is that this is already a complete list of who can expect changes. It’s worth mentioning that Riot postponed changes to Rengar for patch 12.2.
Nerfs and buffs for patch 12.1 in LoL
- Passive AP converter increased from 40% to 50%
- Passive damage against monsters increased from 250% to 300%
It is worth mentioning here that this is practically a revert to the changes that were made in August 2021. Then the damage was reduced from 300% to 250%.
- Q cooldown lowered from 5 seconds to 4.5 seconds
- Mana cost lowered from 60-40 to 55-35
As announced, the teleport has also been changed:
- It is no longer possible to teleport on allied minions and wards.
- Cooldown changed from 420-210 to 360 seconds.
- No longer grants increased movement speed after teleporting.
- Teleport freed after 14 minutes.
- Then you will be able to teleport to minions, wards.
- The movement speed bonus will reappear.
- The cooldown will be 270 seconds.
Force of Nature
- Duration of stacking effect increased from 5 to 7 seconds
- Magic damage reduction at maximum stacks increased from 20% to 2
Cooldown for melee champions increased from 6 to 8 seconds
- Attack damage lowered from 55 to 50
- Shield strength lowered from 300-800 to 275-650
- Magic Resist lowered from 50 to 40
- New Build Path: Hearthbound Ax + Null Magic Mantle + Pickaxe
Update 12.1 will be released today, so you won’t have to wait too long.