Changes that were noticed on the PBE in connection with the preseason 2022.
The pre-season changes are currently being tested on the PBE server in League of Legends. As you probably already know, they apply to both new dragons and small changes to the map associated with them.
However, this article will focus on what you probably don’t know, which is the smaller tweaks that the developers are making. The first part of them can be found here.
Another part of the changes
Once again, Reddit users have informed players about what could change in preseason 2022.
- The price of Mythic items for Assassins has decreased by 100 Gold.
- The Duskblade passive has been buffed.
- Prowler’s Claw has also been slightly enhanced.
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade costs more (2900 >>> 3000)
- Aegis of the Legion costs less (1500 >>> 1400)
- Gargoyle Stoneplate costs less (3300 >>> 3200)
- Sunfire Aegis has 5 MRs and Armor more.
- Abyssal Mask’s is now built with Kindleg + Specter’s Cowl instead of Giant’s Belt + Negatron Cloak.
Hextech Alternator costs 350 gold more (1050g >>> 1400g) and consists of 1 Amp Tome and 1 Ruby Crystal instead of 2 Amp Tomes. Additionally, it also gives 25 AP and 150 HP, instead of 40 AP.
- Aether Wisp is now necessary to build Cosmic Driver’s, instead of the Kindlegem.
- Archangel’s Staff is now built with Tear + Blasting Wand + Kindleg instead of Tear + Amp Tome + Needlessly Long Rod.
- The Doran’s Ring passive “Drain” has been reworked.
- Void Staff costs 100 gold more (2700 >>> 2800). It lost 5 AP (70 >>> 65) but gained 5% magic penetration (40% >>> 45%)
- Objects on the map are now highlighted and in the lower right corner, there is information about an additional gold for destroying structures.
- The Hextech Dragon uses a Stattik-like electric chain every 4 attacks. Chemtech’s gains attack speed the less HP it has.
Remember that this is still only a test server and the above changes are subject to change.