How will Riot change Janna? In update 12.1, the heroine will receive a lot of improvements.
Janna is one of the most recognizable supports that can be found in League of Legends. Her set of skills is known to virtually everyone and it is difficult to imagine the heroine with other skills.
Riot is preparing changes for her that can change the heroine’s gameplay a lot. Despite this, the character will retain her characteristic abilities. What fixes are designers preparing and how are they commented on by Riot August?
We’re draining lane poke power out of her W + AA’s and focusing it into utility. Q is now a much stronger spell when used offensively.
How will Janna change?
Does Janna need changes? Looking at the history of her popularity – absolutely.
Virtually no one chooses nor bans her because there is no need for it. Now that can change.
- Basic statistics
- Movement speed increased from 315 to 330
- Base AD increased from 46 to 52
- AD per level increased from 1.5 to 3
- Howling Gale (Q)
- Mana cost lowered from 60-140 to 60-100
- Minimum range increased from 1000 to 1100
- Maximum range increased from 1750 to 1760
- Tornado travel time lowered from 1.5 to 1.25 seconds
- Damage increased from 60-160 (+ 15-35 per second charge) to 60-180 (+ 15-55 per second charge)
- Now deals 80% damage to minions
- Basic statistics
- Basic attack range lowered from 550 to 500
- Tailwind (P)
- Janna now only gets 8% movement speed towards allies
- Janna’s basic attacks and her W no longer deal bonus magic damage based on bonus movement speed
- Zephyr (W)
- Range changed from 550 (edge to edge) to 650 (center to center)
- Slow duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 8-6 to 12 seconds
- Damage increased from 55-175 to 70-190
- Passive movement speed increased from 6-10% to 8-14%
- Eye of the Storm (E)
- Cooldown reduced from 16-12 to 15-9 seconds
- Time before shield decays increased from 0.75 to 1.25 seconds
- Slowing or knocking up an enemy champion no longer reduces E’s cooldown by 20%