The list of raids that will appear in Pokemon GO in the current month has been published.
In the case of December, the schedule of upcoming news was disclosed relatively late. Usually, the creators published it at the end of the previous month, sometimes even a week before the end. It was a bit different with the December schedule, but it was worth waiting for because in the last month of 2021 there will be a lot going on.
There will be plenty of interesting Pokemon, both during the events and as part of monthly attractions, such as e.g. collecting stamps from Research Breakthrough, Community Day, Spotlight Hours, or just 5-star raids and Mega Raids.
Who will be coming this month? It turns out that the raids will have, among others, Tao Trio. The Tao Trio is a fan-like term for the three mighty legendary dragons of the Unova region. According to the myths of Unova, the legendary trio was formed during the war that tormented the entire region.
December raids list
The creators have published a list of raids that will appear this month. As always – the list includes 5-star (legendary) and Mega Raids.
- Reshiram and Zekrom will be appearing in 5-star raids from Wednesday, December 1, 2021, to Thursday, December 16, 2021. Anyone who is lucky will find the shiny version.
- Kyurem will appear in 5-star raids from Thursday, December 16, 2021, to Friday, December 31, 2021. Anyone who is lucky will find the shiny version.
- Mega Steelix will appear in Mega Raids from December 1-23, 2021,
- Mega Abomasnow will appear in Mega Raids from December 23 to January 7, 2021.
Raid Hours in December
There will be a Raid Hour every Wednesday in December from 12 am to 1 pm ET. During the raid hour, the following Pokémon will appear:
- December 1 – Reshiram and Zekrom,
- December 8 – Reshiram and Zekrom,
- December 15 – Reshiram and Zekrom,
- December 22 – Kyurem,
- December 29 – Kyurem.