It is already known which Pokemon will be associated with the next Community Day in Pokemon GO.
The time has come to announce the first Community Day in 2022. December Community Day ended last weekend and included as many as two days during which Pokemon appeared related to monthly events of this type.
January Community Day will take place as usual and will be associated with a certain Generation III creature. Most players know him very well. As always, the game will include interesting attractions, numerous bonuses, and the event Special Research, access to which can be purchased in the in-game store. What exactly will players get?
Spheal Community Day in Pokemon GO
This time, the main character of the Community Day will be a creature introduced in Generation III. It’s about Spheal, a Pokemon of the water and ice types. Community Day will start on January 16 (Sunday) at 11:00 am local time and will last for 6 hours.
On this occasion, the following attractions are planned:
- Spheal will spawn more frequently in the wild. Anyone who is lucky will find the shiny version.
- Sealeo (Evolution of Spheal) evolved during or up to 2 hours after the event will give rise to a Walrein who knows the Icicle Spear and Powder Snow attacks.
- A disposable box for 1280 PokeCoins will appear in the store, which will contain:
- 50 x Ultra Ball,
- 5 x Super Incubator,
- 5 x Lucky Egg,
- 1 x Elite Fast TM.
- Special Research – “The Spheal Deal” will be available for ticket holders.
- After taking the photo, there will be surprises (Spheal will appear up to 5 times).
- A free pack of 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the store.
Various bonuses will be active on Community Day:
- Incense activated during the event will run for three hours.
- Lure activated during the event will run for three hours.
- For catching Pokemon you will receive 3 times more experience points.
The appearance of Spheal, its evolution and comparison with shiny versions: