It is already known which creatures will receive thematic hours in November.
In recent days, there have been many announcements of attractions that will go to Pokemon GO in November. The current month is slowly ending and in just a few days the big Halloween event will end. Today we know who will be the hero of November Community Day and who will be available for collecting daily stickers as part of Research Breakthrough.
It’s time to announce another attraction that appears in the game every month. Of course, we are talking about Spotlight Hours, i.e. weekly hours during which a given Pokemon appears much more often, and players receive one of the bonuses selected by the creators.
Who will appear during the Tuesday themed hours this time? It turns out that as many as 5 such small events are planned for November.
What Pokemon will appear in November as part of Spotlight Hours?
As in previous months, Spotlight Hours will be held every Tuesday in November. Five such hours are planned for the coming month.
In the month of November, Pokémon Spotlight Hour will take place every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time, and each will spotlight a different Pokémon and a special bonus!
The list of Tuesday’s Spotlight Hours is as follows:
- November 2, 2021 – Cacnea will receive its own hour, and catching creatures will give you twice as many candies.
- November 9, 2021 – Spotlight Hour will be tied to Chinchou, and you will get twice as much candy for transferring Pokemon.
- November 16, 2021 – Turtwig will be the main character. For catching Pokemon, players will receive twice as much Stardust.
- November 23, 2021 – Chimchar will receive his own hour, and for catching Pokemon, he will get twice as many experience points.
- November 30, 2021 – the last thematic hour of the month will be related to Piplup, and for catching creatures you will receive twice as many candies.