It is now known which Pokemon will be associated with the upcoming Community Day in Pokemon GO.
The developers of Pokemon GO have revealed who will be the protagonist of September’s Community Day, which will take place next week.
It is also known what attractions are planned for the day. Below is a list of the most important information about the event.
Roggenrola Community Day in Pokemon GO.
The main character of September’s Community Day will be a rock-type creature – Roggenrola. Community Day will begin on September 18 (Sunday) at 11:00 am and will last until 5:00 pm.
The following activities are planned for the occasion:
- Roggenrola will make more frequent appearances in the wild. Anyone who is lucky will get a shiny version.
- By evolving Boldore (Roggenrola’s evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward, you can get a Gigalith that knows the Meteor Beam charged attack.
- A themed Special Research will be available for ticket holders.
- Surprises will appear after the photo is taken.
- Thematic stickers will appear in the game.
Roggenrola’s appearance, its evolution and comparison with shiny versions:
On the occasion of Community Day, various bonuses will be active:
- 1/4 of the distance needed to hatch eggs that have been placed in incubators during the event.
- Double the chance for trainers at level 31 and above to receive Candy XL for catching Pokemon.
- Double the number of candies for catching Pokémon.
- Lure Module activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will work for three hours.
- It will be possible to make one additional special exchange – a total of two exchanges per day.
- Trading Pokemon will cost 50% less Stardust.
Bonus raids after the Community Day event
Bonus raids will be held on Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 5pm to 10pm.
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on unique four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Roggenrola to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Boldore will be appearing in four-star raids!
You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these raids.
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Boldore, Roggenrola will begin to appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!*
- Roggenrola that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during September Community Day’s three-hour event period.