It is already known which Pokemon will be associated with the upcoming Community Day in Pokemon GO.
The September Community Day took place 2 days ago, on September 18 to be exact. We are halfway through the month, and the developers have already announced who will be the protagonist of the event in October.
As expected, it will be a creature somehow related to Halloween. What is known about it?
Litwick Community Day in Pokemon GO
The main character of October’s Community Day will be a creature of ghost and fire types – Litwick. Community Day will begin on October 15 (Saturday) at 2:00 pm and will last until 5:00 pm.
The following activities are planned for the occasion:
- Litwick will make more frequent appearances in the wild. Anyone who is lucky will get a shiny version.
- By evolving Lampent (Litwick’s evolution) during the event or up to five hours after the event, you can get a Chandelure that knows the Poltergeist charged attack.
- A themed Special Research will be available for ticket holders.
- There will be surprises after the photo is taken.
- Thematic stickers will appear in the game.
Litwick’s appearance, its evolution and comparison with shiny versions:
On the occasion of Community Day, various bonuses will be active:
- 3 x XP for catching Pokemon.
- 2 x Candy for catching Pokemon.
- Double chance for trainers at level 31 and above to receive XL Candy for catching Pokemon.
- Lure Module activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will work for three hours.
- It will be possible to make one additional special trade – a total of two exchanges per day.
- Executed trades will cost 50% less Stardust.
Bonus raids after the Community Day event
Bonus raids will be held on Saturday, October 15, 2022.
After the three-hour Community Day event ends, Trainers will be able to take on four-star Raid Battles. Claiming victory in one of these raids will cause more Litwick to appear around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes!
Four-star Raid Battles
Lampent will appear in four-star raids!
You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these raids.
Bonus for completing four-star Raid Battles
Once you successfully complete a four-star Raid Battle against Lampent, Litwick will begin to appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the raid for 30 minutes. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!*
Litwick that appear under these circumstances will have the same chance of appearing as a Shiny Pokémon as those that appear during October’ Community Day’s three-hour event period.