Epic has introduced not only Geralt’s quests into the game, but also something called “Fortnite School of Llama Paths”
Geralt’s quests are not some big surprise. However, it is different with the School of Llama path. Before we talk about it, this is what the challenges to unlock Geralt’s skins look like:
ACTIVATE REALITY AUGMENTS IN 5 DIFFERENT MATCHES
- They may not be elixirs, but they still do the trick. Unlocks the Geralt of Rivia Loading Screen.
COMPLETE 3 BOUNTIES
- Nothing personal, just business. Unlocks the Muscle Memory Spray.
DEFEAT A BOSS
- Only the greatest fools would threaten you. Unlocks the Weapons of the Witcher Back Bling.
EMOTE IN THE CITADEL THRONE ROOM
- Pretend you’re in Kaer Morhen. Unlocks the Igni Sign Emote.
DEAL 500 MELEE WEAPON DAMAGE TO OPPONENTS
- Always finish the job. Unlocks the Witcher’s Steel Sword Pickaxe.
School of Llama path
In addition, additional challenges have been made available that do not require the purchase of a combat pass.
The Fortnite School of Llama challenges contain four paths — Path 1 is available now while Paths 2, 3, and 4 will become available over the coming weeks. As you progress through each path, you’ll be challenged with in-game tasks that can be completed in Battle Royale and Zero Build. Finishing a task unlocks the next one, until you reach an obstacle…
When you reach an obstacle, you’ll be presented with a specific creator-made island. You can progress past the obstacle by completing the island’s challenges! There are five total creator-made islands, each one centered on a particular School of Llama banner.
Each Fortnite School of Llama Path can be completed until March 10, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET. You don’t have to complete a certain Path to unlock the next.
- Path 1: Available now
- Path 2: Becomes available on February 14 at 4 AM ET
- Path 3: Becomes available on February 21 at 4 AM ET
- Path 4: Becomes available on February 28 at 4 AM ET
Each Path has one task with an in-game 20,000 XP reward and a final task with a “main” in-game reward:
- Path 1 main reward: Witcher’s Silver Sword in-game cosmetic pickaxe
- Path 2 main reward: Geralt of Rivia Lobby Track (Composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz)
- Path 3 main reward: 80,000 Fortnite XP
- Path 4 main reward: 80,000 Fortnite XP
For unlocking all four main rewards, you’ll unlock two more in-game rewards: the School of the Manticore Emoticon and School of the Wolf Spray.
Also, for completing all the tasks in a Path, players will unlock an Emoticon based on the featured schools:
- Path 1 reward: School of the Cat Emoticon
- Path 2 reward: School of the Griffin Emoticon
- Path 3 reward: School of the Viper Emoticon
- Path 4 reward: School of the Bear Emoticon
Completing each creator-made island will also earn you an in-game reward:
- AXII Challenge island reward: AXII Sign Banner Icon
- QUEN Challenge island reward: QUEN Sign Banner Icon
- AARD Challenge island reward: AARD Sign Banner Icon
- IGNI Challenge island reward: IGNI Sign Banner Icon
- YRDEN Challenge island reward: YRDEN Sign Banner Icon
For completing ALL the creator-made islands, you’ll unlock the School of Llama Emoticon!
How to participate?
- Log in to your Epic Games account
- Complete tasks in each Path to earn in-game rewards.
- Stay tuned for new Paths to become available each week and to earn new in-game rewards.